Your selection contains the following files:
The following special conditions of use apply to this license.
When two music worlds collide, there's a risk of explosion.
And Nu Metal Soundpool "Clash of Worlds" delivers the powder, ready for ignition. Distorted guitars and wild drums meet electro sounds such as pad and synth loops.
This experimental sound library offers a total of 1,445 samples for musical rebellion.
Package contains 1445 Loops* in 100 BPM.
- 147 bass loops (21 loops in 7 pitches)
- 368 drum one shots (in universal pitch)
- 25 drumkits with variations
- 14 FX loops (2 loops in 7 pitches)
- 8 FX loops (in universal pitch)
- 140 guitar loops (20 loops in 7 pitches)
- 70 keys loops (10 loops in 7 pitches)
- 70 pad loops (10 loops in 7 pitches)
- 6 scratch loops (in universal pitch)
- 305 single one shots (in universal pitch)
- 140 synth loops (20 loops in 7 pitches)
- 63 vocals loops (9 loops in 7 pitches)
- 11 vocals loops (in universal pitch)
Soundpools from MAGIX contain full orchestral and/or song compositions, broken down into stems or individual samples, with each instrumental stem and sample available in 7 different tonal variations (for example, one bass loop will be available in A, Bb, C, D, E, F and G).
The Soundpool contains all loops from 'Nu Metal Vol. 1' of 'Soundpool DVD Collection 7'.
*All audio files with a non-commercial license are license and royalty-free for non-commercial use.
You can also buy commercial licences for Soundpools at the www.producerplanet.com website.
All Soundpools on www.producerplanet.com come in Ogg Vorbis or 24bit/44.1kHz PCM WAV format