Your selection contains the following files:
The following special conditions of use apply to this license.
When metal and electro crash together, the result is music that pushes right to the limit.
The Push the Limit Soundpool has the recipe with distorted guitars, temperamental drums and pulsating bass sounds mixed together with pad, strings and synth loops plus a ton of other sounds. It's not for the faint-hearted!
Package contains 1109 Loops* in 100 BPM.
- 189 bass loops (27 loops in 7 pitches)
- 35 drumkits with variations
- 28 FX loops (4 loops in 7 pitches)
- 15 FX loops (in universal pitch)
- 132 guitar loops (17 loops in 7 pitches)
- 133 keys loops (19 loops in 7 pitches)
- 105 pad loops (15 loops in 7 pitches)
- 57 percussion loops (in universal pitch)
- 42 strings loops (6 loops in 7 pitches)
- 182 synth loops (26 loops in 7 pitches)
- 49 vocals loops (7 loops in 7 pitches)
- 8 vocals loops (in universal pitch)
Soundpools from MAGIX contain full orchestral and/or song compositions, broken down into stems or individual samples, with each instrumental stem and sample available in 7 different tonal variations (for example, one bass loop will be available in A, Bb, C, D, E, F and G).
The Soundpool contains all loops from 'Nu Metal Vol. 2' of 'Soundpool DVD Collection 2004'.
*All audio files with a non-commercial license are license and royalty-free for non-commercial use.
You can also buy commercial licences for Soundpools at the www.producerplanet.com website.
All Soundpools on www.producerplanet.com come in Ogg Vorbis or 24bit/44.1kHz PCM WAV format