Your selection contains the following files:
The following special conditions of use apply to this license.
They simply go together: Our "80s Movie Score" Soundpools as a bundle!
A soundtrack in the vein of 80s film classics like "Terminator" or John Carpenter's "The Fog":
The 80s Movie Score Soundpool is perfect for making retro film score. Nostalgic synths, electro sequences, analog pads and sweaps - this unique loop collection is a time machine for a trip into the past of the sounds of cinema.
Package contains 627 Loops* in 80 BPM.
- 98 bass loops (14 loops in 7 pitches)
- 7 brass loops (1 loop in 7 pitches)
- 11 drumkits with variations
- 70 FX loops (10 loops in 7 pitches)
- 34 FX loops (in universal pitch)
- 7 guitar loops (1 loop in 7 pitches)
- 7 keys loops (1 loop in 7 pitches)
- 14 mallet loops (2 loop in 7 pitches)
- 98 pad loops (14 loops in 7 pitches)
- 63 sequence loops (9 loops in 7 pitches)
- 42 strings loops (6 loops in 7 pitches)
- 147 synth loops (20 loops in 7 pitches)
Soundpools from MAGIX contain full orchestral and/or song compositions, broken down into stems or individual samples, with each instrumental stem and sample available in 7 different tonal variations (for example, one bass loop will be available in A, Bb, C, D, E, F and G).
*All audio files with a non-commercial license are license and royalty-free for non-commercial use.
You can also buy commercial licences for Soundpools at the www.producerplanet.com website.
All Soundpools on www.producerplanet.com come in Ogg Vorbis or 24bit/44.1kHz PCM WAV format